One of the main things I was looking forward to about America was roadtrips! So I learned to drive(!) and we’ve now driven through thirteen states together.
I’ve organized my road trip posts as series to make navigation(!) a bit easier.
Southern Road Trip
This is a series about our road trip from Nashville back to DC and includes:
Western Road Trip
This follows our 14/15 day trip from Chicago to Yellowstone and back again. It includes:
- Madison Wisconsin
- First day driving
- The Badlands
- Take me back to the Black Hills
- Devil’s Tower and the way to Yellowstone
- Yellowstone National Park
- The Tetons and Jackson Hole
- Driving through Wyoming
- I-80 to Laramie
- Fort Collins and the New Belgium Brewing Company
Coming soon: tips on organizing a successful roadtrip.